Monday, April 6, 2009

TeaTime

I have started a new daily tradition for myself: TeaTime!!!
Every afternoon (and sometimes after dinner too) I make myself a
cup of Victorian Tea and let myself go to a peaceful state of mind.
It is so lovely. It's taken me so long to learn to let go, relax, and do
things that are just for me!

Being a wife, mother, grandmother, and daycare provider, I always put
everyones needs before mine. It's OK to find a few moments in each day for ourselves.
It's been said many times.....if we don't take care of ourselves first, then we're
no good to anyone else. How true!


Victorian Tea

2/3 water
1/3 milk
dash of sugar, dash of vanilla
Heat this all up, and add your tea bag.
Picture: allposters.com





1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful to me and such a pretty graphic you used.

    ReplyDelete