Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feathered Friends

Last evening, as I was tucking our chickens in for the night, I heard some wonderful music. I looked up in the trees to see who was singing to me, and it was a pair of beautiful robins! I stood there for probably five minutes to listen and watch these beautys.......now that is relaxing.



We have crested chickens and one crested rooster. Here is one of the little ladies, the boss was already roosted for the night. I'll get a picture of him soon, he is the most beautiful rooster I've seen in a while! His long flowing tail feathers, and proud crest are so shiny, it's just wonderful.








1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love birds! I, too, find myself just standing and listening to the beautiful music they provide. There is nothing like it in the world....
    Janice

    ReplyDelete