Monday, April 20, 2009

Alli's in the Kitchen with Grandma..

....Alli's in the kitchen, I kno-o-o-ow. Alli' in the kitchen with Graaaaaandma..!

Sunday morning my little Alli stopped in for a little visit. (she lives right next door) I was baking for the week ahead, and well, needless to say, she LOVES to help! Just look at her, only three years old, and cooking like a pro! I put all the ingredients into the bowl, she stirred it up, and before I realized it....she was pouring it into the pan!


She did an awesome job! I need to let her spread her wings a little more in the kitchen by the looks of it! After this, she insisted on washing the dishes, and who was I to say no to that offer!? Just like her Grandpa says, she's a water bug.



Gotta love those grandbabies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment